Uhhhh Dad says he and Max have been out cycling when the weather is 0 degrees in Albany - but that's nothing compared to here? How cold does it get here??
I went for an extreme cycle with John yday morning, me not realising that it would be 4hrs, and prob not extreme by John standards, but that's the first ride in ages where I've been trying to keep up a fast pace for so long.
Having a morning off as got home quite late after babysitting, might go for one this arvo when it's not so hot.
The lady who rang me last week STILL hasn't got back to me about where to get my suitcase that was sent over as unaccompanied luggage. I'm just afraid of her charging for it, even though it's me waiting to hear back from her.
Trip into Windsor was good, it's easier to find my way these days. We were driving through there yday and there were 2 weddings at the castle..place, can't remember what the hall is called. But there was even a carriage! And I think the Queen is in too, I'm keen to see the changing of the gaurds that John has told me about, sounds unecessary to get a band going when they do it, but I'm sure it makes for a great spectacle.
No comments:
Post a Comment