Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back in England - off to the bank

I went to the bank today and I was talking to the manager about opening up an account (they wanted proof of my address, but I don't have any) and he was asking why I was in the UK and I told him I was looking for a job in film, and he gave me the number of a client he has who owns a theatre company, it's called Stagecoach. So I'm going to email this lady about a job.

Also, he said to open up an account here I need proof of my address. I explained that I've just arrived and any bills that are sent to the house won't be under my name cos I don't own the house. He said I should get a bill sent to this house after ringing up the electric company and asking them to include my name on the bill, just for one payment.

He was a very friendly manager...was a bit suspicious, but I was very grateful for his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment